Mohair-ian
Made with size US 1 needles in a mohair-silk blend. Cockleshell pattern for the lace. Started it last Christmas break, actually, but couldn't finish it until now.
Ha. Finish it.
This was supposed to be much, much longer. I was dreaming of a long, flowing infinity scarf that just WREAKED of awesomeness! However, being a novice in lace, I started the long, flowing scarf with size US 1 needles. It tested my patience to the extreme.
So, after a year, I concluded that the more elegant and chic cowl would do just fine. And, thankfully, it does! It is NOT long and flowing, but it is delicate and sweet. I am still very happy with it.
Break's almost over, on another note. My last textbook came today, a large and fat one for tax accounting. I can't say I'm feeling super excited about this semester....
Adios!
This is truly lovely! I love the colors and wow!! size 1 needles!! I love to knit lace but, it does try ones patients at times :) You have really done a great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Size 1 needles was a bit of a stretch, but it definitely was fun :)
Delete