Little things
Welcome to April! I'm late on my greeting, but not by too much, I hope. It certainly hasn't looked like spring until recently.
I have been working on a few little things. I have not posted most of what I have knitted recently, but today I thought I might as well. They turned out too sweet to just squirrel away!
The picture on top is a baby's headband that is knitted in the shape of a crown. Beneath it, I have a picture of a baby's headband that has two leaves sewn into it.
I think what I like about baby knitting is that it takes about 3 seconds to create something. And, usually, the things look pretty cute.

However, it is extremely difficult to knit for a subject that is about 1/20 your size, especially if the subject is not a part of your life at all.
In any case, that is that. Let me know if you want a crown--I bet I could knit an adult sized one if given some incentive!
Now I had better be off to writing an essay. I've blown off the whole morning, and the afternoon may disappear without production too. I probably have dawdled long enough.
It's too bad business law professors don't ask for short stories instead of essays. It would be more fun approaching business ethics from that standpoint.
I have been working on a few little things. I have not posted most of what I have knitted recently, but today I thought I might as well. They turned out too sweet to just squirrel away!
The picture on top is a baby's headband that is knitted in the shape of a crown. Beneath it, I have a picture of a baby's headband that has two leaves sewn into it.
I think what I like about baby knitting is that it takes about 3 seconds to create something. And, usually, the things look pretty cute.
However, it is extremely difficult to knit for a subject that is about 1/20 your size, especially if the subject is not a part of your life at all.
In any case, that is that. Let me know if you want a crown--I bet I could knit an adult sized one if given some incentive!
Now I had better be off to writing an essay. I've blown off the whole morning, and the afternoon may disappear without production too. I probably have dawdled long enough.
It's too bad business law professors don't ask for short stories instead of essays. It would be more fun approaching business ethics from that standpoint.
Comments
Post a Comment