Why I ran outside excited early one morning
I have read before that, in order to take gorgeous pictures, you need gorgeous light. That is why I ran outside early the other morning. It is not a part of my common routine, but I liked it!
It was a simply gorgeous morning, crisp and cool. Gorgeous and glorious, I dare say. So I woke up, looked briefly out my window, and knew that if I had time, I could photograph my children's mittens. And, like usual, I had time--I ran out with glee!
You know, in the end, I really like these mittens. The fair isle design is super simple, and the blue thumb might throw a loop at first glance, but overall I find them very appealing. I have another set of mittens that I am over halfway done one, and they are of a funky-cute-striped pattern. I'll finish them up soon so I can put them up for display. And then I'll also buy a little more yarn. More mittens? Of course!
I plan on adding these to my collection of dishtowels. In fact, I paused my dishtowel production for these mittens. See, I am rethinking how many dishtowels I should make before the 29th....
Yes, I have a purpose behind all the weaving and knitting. I am OBVIOUSLY not planning on wearing these mittens myself, and what use would I have for 12 dishtowels? So, I unveil my purposes:
My aunt and I are planning on being at the Homecoming bazaar tent at my school this September. I am selling goods, like the awesome manufacturing merchant I am. And what are the plans after that, you ask?
....do I dare reveal my most magnificent dreams?
Comments
Post a Comment