On the brink of a new season





This weekend was a weekend of autumnal pursuits.  Apple picking, cows, hiking, baking....

I can never decide if fall is my favorite season or not.  I love lots about fall, as exemplified above, besides also including the colors, outfits, and temperature.  But if I were to be completely honest, I just simply love the change in season; the first snowfall of winter can be as exciting as the first crocus blossom in spring.

Maybe my observation should be as follows:  as long as the days are spent well and shared alongside good friends, any season is just as delightful as the next.

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS pics nikki! and I with you all the way on the change of seasons. some of the reason i can't ever picture living somewhere other than the NE. but i do think i love spring and fall a LITTLE more than winter. maybe if it didn't last so dang long!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts