A trip to the beautiful

I have decided to put up pictures that I consider highlights of a trip to Washington State.  I'd like to describe the trip in great, minute detail, but I know that it would be senseless.  They say that pictures speak a thousand words, so I will let them do the talking.








Overall, it was a wonderful, wonderful trip.  Unreal, tiring, and certainly out in the middle of nowhere, but with great sights to behold.  New York is not quite the same at all, I have to say.  The Adirondacks are dwarfed by Mount Rainier, and sea stacks are not lined up on the side of the Great Lakes.

Yet there was something very nice about coming home.  Something very, very nice....


Now, let me throw in a little about projects (and don't hate me for doing so).  I am, of course, weaving and weaving and weaving dish towels.  I am also, equally as likely, knitting.

I made a new cowl!  It is embedded in a larger plan :)


Comments

Popular Posts