Comes November

Well, dreary ol' November has begun!  When I woke up, my poor roommate informed me with dismay that there were snowflakes falling.  Now they mingle with a drizzling rain, which is not even appealing to the snow-lover.  It is like I said:  November is dreary!  But I'm wearing a warm pair of "man" socks, I have a cup of hot tea beside me, and I don't have to trudge outside for another hour or so yet, so I will not be disheartened!

I have neglected my blog longer than I usually do, I see!  It is not particularly my fault, but just that the semester is picking up.  Since I am not completely knitting projects very quickly, there is not very much for me to post.  And, which is kind of along the same lines, I have many commissioned projects that I must work on before anything else.  Both the pictures below are commissioned mittens:



I have two mitten sets finished, and two halves of two mitten sets completed.  It is a lot of mittens, but they are decently quick to make, being for children and not adults.  Only, if there is a big test or project or paper due during the week....ugh.

Here comes the snow a little bit more!  Nope, nevermind, there is still a nasty drizzle.  I do not mind snow--in fact, there are many reasons why I love it--but I am not a fan of the nasty drizzle.  I can only comfort myself in that I can wear a lot of wool from here on out.  Ah, wool!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts