And time passed....
Happy Thanksgiving?
I guess I've been on an impromptu Internet strike, if you'll forgive me! But, it is that season once again: finals. I have a feeling that I will not be posting very much between now and the 15th of December. I'll make this post a treasure to make up for it ;)
I of course was knitting over break, only I did not take the time to post any of the pictures. Let's see...I finished the mittens I had been working on for a while, I hemmed the dishtowels I just wove, I made a pair of fingerless gloves for my cold little hands, and started making a dress-up item for my mom's preschool students.
Now, I'm sitting in my dorm room with a few perplexing problems on my hands. Not too perplexing, but fairly. I am glad, however, that there is little more to be stressed about until finals week. Or, at least this week is not as stressful as my last week of school.
Besides, Thanksgiving is over, a tree is up in my living room, I have a string of lights around the door, there was a little snow yesterday, and I am allowed to sing Christmas music for the next 5 weeks :)
Comments
Post a Comment