Knitting a Saturday away

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be knitting my entire Saturday away.  I do have a bit of homework; or, at least, I have enough homework that I should think about doing some today.  Only, I should very much like to be progressing a little more on some of my projects.  I'll have to toss a coin or something.

I must have too much inspiration right now--it is a plague of the mind where every ball of yarn has the potential to be something amazing.  However, it would be completely ridiculous to have 50 projects started.  So I have to wait.  And plug away.





Comments

  1. the hat and mittens are looking amazing!! I lvoe embroidery on knits (and how cute is it to have your name on your hat?!) and those flower mitts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I definitely have had a lot of fun with these :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts