A teaser...or something like one
Before I get to any "teaser" that may exist (though maybe the excitement is only on my part), I know that I have to make up for any lost ground.
I forgot to mention anything about the bazaar! It has been over a week now, and still I haven't mentioned anything on this dear blog of mine. My aunt's blog has a nice description of what went on, plus some lovely pictures to accompany it. Curious? Please take a look.
Now I will move onto my new news. One is commission stuff: if you know me, and you would like me to make something for you, let me know. I have a growing list :) The second is my pet project, which is moving along little by little. Here are my pictures for today:
Autumn is moving along at a quick pace now. Time for accessories to keep the brisk, chilly wind out!
I forgot to mention anything about the bazaar! It has been over a week now, and still I haven't mentioned anything on this dear blog of mine. My aunt's blog has a nice description of what went on, plus some lovely pictures to accompany it. Curious? Please take a look.
Now I will move onto my new news. One is commission stuff: if you know me, and you would like me to make something for you, let me know. I have a growing list :) The second is my pet project, which is moving along little by little. Here are my pictures for today:
Autumn is moving along at a quick pace now. Time for accessories to keep the brisk, chilly wind out!
Comments
Post a Comment