If my name were Archimedes:
There are reasons why I should never be given fabric and a sewing machine. Don't be deceived by this first picture. Sure, it turned out fine, but my eyebrows were knitting and my growls deepening as I tried to sew on the ridiculous stuff. Sewing is NOT my thing; my sewing fix this summer has now been fixed.
Believe me, and look at my fabulous creation if you will, never let me sew.
I have to say, the fabric was a good choice. Rather pretty, I think.
But.......................
Notice the seam? Run your finger across the line and laugh hard.
I like to knit, but knit fabric is the WORST THING EVER to sew on. I hand-sewed the hem up under so that it would actually lay straight without bunching. Fortunately, that made it turn out excessively well :)
But I don't have any more sewing plans for the summer. No, not anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment