The flowers are so wonderfully bright! It WOULD look nice as a blanket, but I'm aiming for a sweater :) An oceanic, nautical, bright and cheery sweater!
It is very fine yarn! I love knitting the mohair-silk yarn (which is the colored yarns) because it feels so soft. The white is a lace weight merino. The stitches feel so nice slipping across the needles!
The colors make me very happy! I have had the blue/green colors for a while, but since they are lace weight mohair-silk yarns, it was hard to find a good project. I'm happy to be finally using them :)
Oh wow, that is so beautiful!! I think this is my first visit to your blog, Nicole, and I read back a few posts too. That baby blanket is breathtaking, and I would have been so blown away by a baby gift like that! Gorgeous.
Thank you so very much, Sarah! I am really happy with the baby blanket. Long projects that are fun to knit AND make you feel satisfied in the end are good :) I hope you have a lovely week!
new blanket?????LLLOVE!!! the colors. flowers and project....both breaths of spring!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so wonderfully bright! It WOULD look nice as a blanket, but I'm aiming for a sweater :) An oceanic, nautical, bright and cheery sweater!
Deletehow lovely, that blanket, what fine yarn; so bright and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteIt is very fine yarn! I love knitting the mohair-silk yarn (which is the colored yarns) because it feels so soft. The white is a lace weight merino. The stitches feel so nice slipping across the needles!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you're using for this project Nicole. The F.O. is going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe colors make me very happy! I have had the blue/green colors for a while, but since they are lace weight mohair-silk yarns, it was hard to find a good project. I'm happy to be finally using them :)
DeleteWow! That is going to be a stunning sweater.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Andi! I certainly hope it turns out well. I am not strictly following a pattern, so I will admit I am a little apprehensive.... :)
DeleteLOVE! that new project :) So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is terribly fun to look at while I'm knitting it :)
DeleteBeautiful colors! Good luck with the new project.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am having a lot of fun with it so far :)
DeleteOh wow, that is so beautiful!! I think this is my first visit to your blog, Nicole, and I read back a few posts too. That baby blanket is breathtaking, and I would have been so blown away by a baby gift like that! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much, Sarah! I am really happy with the baby blanket. Long projects that are fun to knit AND make you feel satisfied in the end are good :) I hope you have a lovely week!
DeleteLove all these pretty colours, Nicole! Enjoy :) XO
ReplyDeleteKnitting pretty colors is always enjoyable! Thank you :)
Delete