After a wonderful fall....
It's been a while since my last post.
My fall has been filled with many things, and I am afraid that blogging has not come first! But I have three things I want to accomplish in this post today: an update on the Ganger Games, an addition to the Ganger Games, and my own projects.
Get youself comfortable...here we go!!
THE UPDATE
To everyone playing in the Ganger Games: THANK YOU. This has been great so far! Your test knits are beautiful, and I cannot say thank you enough for your kind comments and your constructive advice. Here are just two of my favorites:
Karen's Bluebird Mitts
Cayenne's Confidence
A big shout out to Amy, too! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be at step two....
THE ADDITION
I am ready for the Copse shawl to be test-knitted! The pattern has been put together and proofed, and now I just need you to let me know where improvement may be needed! See my page on Test Knitting in order to know how to let me know you're interested.
Copse is knit in sport-weight yarn on size 6 circular needles. It uses yarn overs to increase, but it is covered in texture, not lace.
RECENT PROJECTS
Now to finish it up, here is what I have been up to.......
A cowl made with alpaca from Loveland, Colorado:
And Fair Isle hats that everyone seems to want for Christmas:
That hat just blocked BEAUTIFULLY. I cannot express my love for this hat enough. Must be why the orders are filling in and I'm not complaining....
To everyone in the US, I hope you had a lovely, lovely, lovely Thanksgiving! And to everyone in and out of the states who is as excited as I am for the upcoming season.....let the reading of A Christmas Carol begin!
So long for now!
My fall has been filled with many things, and I am afraid that blogging has not come first! But I have three things I want to accomplish in this post today: an update on the Ganger Games, an addition to the Ganger Games, and my own projects.
Get youself comfortable...here we go!!
THE UPDATE
To everyone playing in the Ganger Games: THANK YOU. This has been great so far! Your test knits are beautiful, and I cannot say thank you enough for your kind comments and your constructive advice. Here are just two of my favorites:
Karen's Bluebird Mitts
Cayenne's Confidence
A big shout out to Amy, too! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be at step two....
THE ADDITION
I am ready for the Copse shawl to be test-knitted! The pattern has been put together and proofed, and now I just need you to let me know where improvement may be needed! See my page on Test Knitting in order to know how to let me know you're interested.
Copse is knit in sport-weight yarn on size 6 circular needles. It uses yarn overs to increase, but it is covered in texture, not lace.
RECENT PROJECTS
Now to finish it up, here is what I have been up to.......
A cowl made with alpaca from Loveland, Colorado:
A sweater made with the yarn I bought from PEI last May:
And Fair Isle hats that everyone seems to want for Christmas:
To everyone in the US, I hope you had a lovely, lovely, lovely Thanksgiving! And to everyone in and out of the states who is as excited as I am for the upcoming season.....let the reading of A Christmas Carol begin!
So long for now!
Everything you made is beautiful! The sweater is amazing. Glad all is well.
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear from your corner of the world again! I just love the look of your jumper, it looks absolutely stunning. Over here it's slowly turning into winter, and we wake up to frosty mornings every day. The water in the chicken coop is freezing and needs changing twice a day sometimes, a sure sign December is approaching. That, and also that the cat snuggles up to the fireplace, in the hopes that someone will light it.
ReplyDeleteHave a peaceful weekend.
xx, Elise
pretty knits you've got going and have finished!! Lovely :) I adore the shawl!!
ReplyDelete