Coming soon....





*  Copse  *

I have finished another shawl, soon to become a shawl pattern!!!  Once I have a complete draft written, I will let you know.  So in the meantime, if you are interested in test knitting for me, scrounge around to see if you have any sport or baby weight yarn.

Officially, the pattern requires 4 balls of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.

Have a lovely week <3



Comments

  1. The shawl looks beautiful! Are those cables? I'd be happy to test knit again for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does have single stitch cables! I'd love for you to test knit for me again, too! Once I have the pattern all set, I'll let you know :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful! Can't wait to see more of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh...I need to make that shawl. Beautiful work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andi!! I am very happy with it, and I'm glad you like it, too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts