The date is set....

....and I am almost ready to release another pattern.  My shawl pattern is scheduled to be released on Monday, the 18th.  If interested, stay tuned!


'Course, I can't help but dwell on certain ideologies on knees looking at myself here...for those of you that know what I mean!

Sorry to anyone I normally follow!  I have been pretty busy, so I'm afraid I have been absent from your blogs.  I do hope you're all doing well, though.  I try to keep up when I can :)




Comments

  1. lovely shawl!! I've been quite busy as well :) No worries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the season for busy-ness! So much to do...sigh...but rewarding in the end :) Thank you, Karen!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, thank you, Elizabeth! I am very excited. Just the last finishing touches :)

      Delete
  3. So excited about this one, have been eyeing it for a long time! It seems like the perfect blend of simplicity, utility and beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so sweet of you to say that! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Congratulations - it's a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alina! You have no idea how grateful I am for your help in it. It has come together superbly, thanks to you and my other wonderful testers! I couldn't be happier!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts