Not pants, trousers

After running out of grey thread last weekend, I had to pause on my jersey trousers and wait until I had both the thread and the time to continue.

It happened that yesterday morning was the opportune time for completion.  In exaltation I thrust the new grey thread onto the sewing machine, and stitched my way to a wonderful pair of TROUSERS.

I am profoundly satisfied.  A little more proof that I can sew if I can keep my patience in check!







Whoo-hoooo!


Comments

  1. those are PERFECT! love them, I think I need a pair ;) Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need more besides this one pair! Thanks, Leigh :)

      Delete
  2. i'd be jumping for joy, too, if I could sew like that!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steph! I don't always sew like this, so I'm pretty thrilled! :)

      Delete
  3. you did a great job! I admire your seamstressing (what a un-word but you know what I mean) skills!!! Love the action jump as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Un-words always say the most :) That action jump did take forever to get right!

      Delete
  4. Those look so comfortable! Well done-I especially love the jump shot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat! They're super comfy...I come home from work and immediately put them on :)

      Delete
  5. I love all of the shots! I get the joy and the sense of accomplishment you feel just from looking at the pics. You did a superb job Nicole and I can't wait to see what else comes off your sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! What comes next is a pair for my envious sister ;)

      Delete
  6. Very cool - and jersey! I would never take those off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! I love them so much! I wear them all the time now, and wish I can when I'm at work ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts