Christmastide in rosy red

Add to this week the always delightful reading of A Christmas Carol, the listening of wonderful Christmas songs, and offers far and wide of a Merry Christmas, and my life is just about as Instagram-ish without Instagram as you can get.

What is the snapshot of your Christmas week like?







Have a Merry Christmas!  Mayhap I will have more before the New Year, so until then--

Your faithful knitter,


<3



Comments

  1. Love seeing your beautiful Christmas snap shots! My Christmas days consist of peppermint tea, last minute gift knitting, and gift wrapping.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely! Peppermint tea is one of the best. I hope your Christmas was very, very merry and that your new year will be even merrier!

      Delete
  2. Oh, love the knits and the Christmas mug, I drink from a favorite one each day and it brightens the moment! Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts