Thankful all 'round
I believe I start every post now with, "Oh look, I'm home again!"
I do not believe I know what to write about. Christmas is not too far away, and I have a lot on my mind. I have presents to finish still, which is not necessarily a good sign. I also want to start reading A Christmas Carol, one of my all-time favorite stories, but I have not gotten a chance yet.
I have been busy these past few days (well, busy and lazy, lazy and busy--it's all relative anyway): I have cleaned a great deal. This includes my desk, which is quite a feat, considering that I even had my sister's folder from middle school Spanish class inside one of my drawers. And besides cleaning, I have been puzzling a jig-saw puzzle, drinking tea, knitting the Christmas present(s), and doing odds and ends such as...
...thank you cards.
As a preschool teacher, my mom has already received her Christmas presents, such as gift cards, chocolate, gift cards, chocolate--you get the picture.
In any case, she asked if I wanted to draw snowmen on card stock in order to create homemade thank you notes. Her inspiration for the request was from some gift bags I made at Thanksgiving-time, which were brown paper bags that I drew snowmen on.
I made twelve snowmen total. Each has a different hat. I think they're cute :)
Toodle-oo!
those snowmen cards are so cute! I love that they all have different hats.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks! Being a knitter, I couldn't just give them the same hat :)
Delete