When in doubt, improvise

Yesterday, I decided I should set up my loom once again.  See, I have plenty more dishtowels that I am determined to make, so I feel I should be weaving fairly rigorously.

The only trouble is that I'm back at school.  At home, I have a specific way I set up the dishtowels so that they are the same length.  Unfortunately, and obviously, the coffee tables I usually use aren't here, leaving me at a loss in how to set up the loom.

In the end, I'm pretty proud of how I worked it out:


Basically, I felt like a genius after I did this.  The set-up was a little tricky to work with, but at least it worked, and I have been able to weave a nice amount of dishtowel ever since.

If only I could do this instead of going to class, I think I would be perfectly happy ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts