To be productive
I have to say, I really like this fast-internet thing. Uploading pictures at home is always so much better than at school...
BECAUSE I somehow always have a bunch of pictures to upload. Like, today. Within these few days, I finished up the mittens from March and whipped up a pattern. So, now I have pictures to upload and mittens to promote. I do have a lot more time now, you know. I've got to spend it somehow ;)
Therefore, I have become overly productive once again. But, no matter, here are the mittens (and some interesting pictures of myself in my stuffed, yet organized room):
Ah, yes, so is the result of my productivity. If you please, you may look to my Designs page to see what's new. Then, pat me on the back to say, "Good show!"
The mittens are adorable. Hope you make oodles of money off of them! And you changed your room around!
ReplyDeletemittens and capri jeans! good show ;-)
ReplyDeletelove the mitts, of course. Think I shall write you up a little linksy over on my bloggo when i get a chance.. if that's okay by you?
Fine by me :)
Delete