On a Snowy Afternoon
First of all comes the failure. Please don't even ask what is was. There was an embryonic idea in my head that couldn't develop because I didn't had an adequate amount of yarn. (I will admit that, just to keep it, I toyed with the idea of making it a Nook cover. It actually fit my Nook exactly, as this was made for it.)
Second, SHEEP. Sheep, sheep, sheep on my feet.
Next, the Christmas presents. (Ignore the strings on the gloves.)
Finally, here is a neat little red basket my mother kindly donated to me. I think it's darling!
Well, that's all. There are flakes outside landing on the garage roof, and I strove to take some pictures of it, but snow just can't be captured falling on my little camera. You'll have to imagine you're sitting in my brown chair, wrapped in two blankets with feet covered in sheep, taking a chance glance out towards the pretty birch trees and pine to see little snowflakes dustily brush across the roof of the garage.
Or, you can find your own window to watch snowflakes and dream by. I strongly encourage a dose of hot chocolate in order to bring about the perfect situation. And, of course, find A Christmas Carol and read it, if just for the season's sake (though it is a wonderful story).
Only week until Christmas! Make something for someone, I dare you.
ha! i am supposed to make two somethings before the end of the week... wish me luck!
ReplyDelete