The Ganger Games

Welcome!  I have a wonderful plan up my sleeve, and I hope you enjoy....

I am looking for test-knitters for old patterns of mine, those which I currently have very little feedback for.  I have been hoping that they are okay for a long time now, but I would rather believe that they are great and enjoyable.  Therefore, I need you to knit for me and then let me know where improvement is needed!

And guess what?  You get to benefit, too!  All you have to do if let me know what pattern(s) you want to test as well as your address.  Why your address?  Because I want to let you know how much I appreciate your help!!

(Don't worry, I will keep your address strictly confidential, and I have no spam to send!  Haha.)

With confidentiality and Internet safety in mind, I just want to remind you NOT to leave me your email or your address in the comments.  Send me an email directly if you do not have Ravelry or message me as singbluebird on Ravelry.  

Let me know what you think, folks!  I will take anyone willing to participate.  I would like to have test-knits complete by March, so please take that into consideration as you decide which pattern you're going to knit for me.

Here are the four patterns I would like feedback for:



A pretty, simple hat knit in a tight gauge.
Worsted-weight yarn, size 5 straight needles.



A whimsical hat, with leaves that are sewn on.
Worsted-weight yarn, size 7 straight needles.




Stranded mittens, with a pattern that resembles a path through a garden.
Worsted-weight yarn, size 5 double-pointed needles.




Plain gloves knit in a tight gauge, form-fitting to your hand.
Sport-weight yarn, size 1 double-pointed needles.



Those are the four that I have lined up for the games.  Do you think one of them will work for you?!

Remember:  send me your address as well as the pattern(s) you want to knit.  I may not send you the moon, but I do want to send a thank you for volunteering to help!

I hope you participate!!  I am excited to revisit these old patterns of mine!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts