January in blue

I am afraid my picture is going to be dinky.  I compressed it so that I can minimize crowding memory for my blog, and in then end the picture also shrunk...absurd, I know.  It's one of those things in life where you have to throw up you hands and exclaim, "You just can't win!"

Anyway, I don't suppose it really matters how large or small the picture is.  All it's there for is the fact that I wanted to mention that I made something, that this something is warm, and that it is exactly what I would have wanted four years ago, when my knitting knowledge was not good enough to come up with this hat.

Oh, the irony of life; I no longer really care for this style of hat.  Cute hat, fun to make, nice and warm, a pretty blue, enjoyment using three of my new pom-pom makers, etc. etc.  But it is not very interesting.

Interesting, interesting.  I say that word a lot.


Comments

  1. haha, i find myself with projects for hats and things that just don't fit my style by the time their done either. at the end, it just becomes knitting and finishing for knitting's sake. xD
    the blue of your pompom hat is brilliant, and the pattern beautiful! well done! maybe it could make for a nice gift to someone you love?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, I could make it a gift! I probably have too many hats anyway :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts