Oh, to be done (with many things)


Do you like it?  I do.  It's not for me, though, it's for my mom!  And, thankfully, it fits her well.

See, despite the fact that I have left my blog untouched for a good three weeks, I have been knitting up a storm.  (Disclaimer:  I knitting another sweater right now, this one for myself!!!)  Hopefully the knitting didn't take away from my studies--I've been instead telling myself that knitting helps me study.  I suppose I'll find out once grades come in.

Right now, however, I am home.  My laundry is almost complete, I gave my room my personality again, my loom is set up and I am knitting, I played on the good ol' piano....  I am home.  A pleasant feeling, I guess, but strange after always having something to do.  No doubt I will finish a good hunk of knitting with all this spare time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts