Among other things, a frog.
This is what I affectionately call a "Picture Post." These posts consist mostly of pictures, mainly because I have had such a fun time with the new awesome camera that my parents bought. Someday (I wish and hope and doubt), I will develop an artistic flair for photography! These are my recent attempts:
Last of all, for my birthday, I got merino wool and nylon yarn. This yarn was, as it so happens, designated towards making socks. The navy blue was for hiking socks for my dad and/or brother.
Yes, opened my mind towards sock knitting, which I thought I would never ever do.
And I hated it.
This sock is no more. It is ripped out and destroyed! Or, as knitters like to say, I frogged on the sock. Thank heavens factories knit socks for us ;)
sooo..... i shouldn't be expecting any socks from you at christmastime? ;-) oh, MY, dear. how did i miss your birthday??? 20 is lovely on you and so is that dress. my deepest apologies for being an always distracted, disorganized and LATE LATE LATE aunt. love you much and maybe i'll see you tomorrow ??
ReplyDelete